- RT @Ninja_Starfish: @Ebor_Players We need more money for Macmillan! justgiving.com/JJ-Snowdon/ Don't let anyone face cancer alone. 1 week ago
- RT @Ninja_Starfish: @Ebor_Players @LifeClimb2013 We are delighted to announce that Sir Ranulph Fiennes has agreed to be… 1 week ago
- RT @Ninja_Starfish: @Ebor_Players Please follow @LifeClimb2013 - 42 ladies with a cancer diagnosis raising money for Macmillan 1 week ago
- Meeting done. #tweetingthemeeting stops. 1 week ago
- Cricket match - @Ebor_Players vs Bishopthorpe Parish Council taking place in July. Date tbc #TweetingTheMeeting 1 week ago
- We've done so well we've been allowed a break. #win #tweetingthemeeting 1 week ago
Bringing Pantomime to Bishopthorpe since 1994
All For One…….
13 September, 2011Posted by on
Bonjour ma petite haricots verts !
Yes we’ve started and in just under thirteen weeks time ‘Les Trois Mousquetaires will open in a fanfare of cheap French wine and even cheaper French accents. Vive le pantomime!
Madame le Directeur wasted no time and got straight down to business and we were off and running, like a very old Camembert! No doubt Franglais will be the order of the day for the next few weeks and I can see Paul starting to struggle in not making Star Wars ‘light sabre’ noises every time he draws his sword. Poor Paul, the only man amongst four musketeers! Well you do have to suffer for your art sometimes.
Well this is only a short post but rest assured there will be plenty more to come over the following weeks. I would however welcome any comments good or bad, if only to know that someone is actually reading this rubbish!!
Bon chance mes amis!